Saturday, May 26, 2018

Lots of New Things!

Long time no chat! Just started my new day job, so I'm back to making posts and bags and other things on the weekend only. Thankfully, this weekend is a long one, so I can get a lot done!

Totally finished the star bag. It's up on the ole Etsy store now:


I'm pretty proud of the way the new window pattern came out. It's also not the only sweet loli-ish thing I'm currently sporting. The next one I'm going to post is probably going to give some people cavities:



Also decided on a general direction that I'm going to be taking my coffin bag. I kinda want that one to be a surprise, but here's a sneak peek at the lining fabric:


What cute little dead people, am I right? More on that as it develops. 

Other than that, life has been good to me. We're trying to plan what Seth wants to do for his birthday. I started that new job and enjoying it so far. I've also acquired a cartoon addiction lately. Star vs. the Forces of Evil is something we've been running right through for the past week or so. Tonight's plan is to gather various cereals and eat them while watching an assortment of cartoons. Star, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, and Gravity Falls are all probably going to be on the watch list. 

What would you guys choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment