Monday, May 7, 2018

New Fabric...Yay!



Hey there. Cow here.

I just got some new fabric in and I'm totally stoked to use it. It's a stained glass Zelda pattern with little Links doing various things Link does. It's adorable. I spent all yesterday working through about HALF the whole dang bag already, so it's probably going to be up on Etsy before too long. I've decided to start scotch guarding the outer fabrics for these bags because, well heck...they're worth it. I want them to last a good long while. Here's a sneak peek of the work in progress:


And yes that is Reggie guarding over it like the good doggie he is. Good boy.


Don't eat the new bag, now, Reginald...

In addition to this new item I have a plan in the works to maybe draft a new coffin pattern for a windowed ita backpack. I'm in love with pastel goth, even though I can never find anything in my size, so I was thinking I might make it in lavender outer cloth with a spooky ghost fabric for the inside. I also scored big with some rather fairy kei fabric I've harvested from a curtain valance I found at a thrift store. That one is going to be seriously limited edition since there's only so much fabric. I think I could squeeze two, maybe three bags out of it. I'll show you more of what's on the horizon as it comes up, but for now...Zelda!

No comments:

Post a Comment