Saturday, May 5, 2018

Meet Reginald, my Pin Pal

Hey guys! I wanted to have you meet my very own and most favorite pin pal in the whole world.

Reginald!:


My sisters got him for me for my birthday quite a long time ago and he has served as my faithful sewing companion ever since. He makes it really easy to get to and put back all my pins of course! He has a nice wide cranium. Drives the ladies wild:


I always see those cactus pin cushions that are floating around and think "I should get one". Then I think about it for two seconds. No cute cactus could ever replace my Reggie.

I just finished another bag! I made this one to brighten someone else's day for a change. It's up for sale on Etsy here. Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure:



Isn't it darling!? Oh, I'm so excited that it's done. But in the same vein I'm also excited to move on to the next one? I have too many feelings about sewing. Haha!

I also just opened up my shop to do custom orders and rebranded my banner and all sorts of nonsense. It looks pretty spiffy and it can only get better from here. I hope someone in the future will enjoy this bag. It was so much fun to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment