Friday, May 18, 2018

Fairy Kei and Pastel Goth

Good day to you, guys!

How're things with you? I'm doing fantastic, thank you for asking. So I had a brain-thought the other day. I'd be really interested in getting into more pastel goth things. I'm going to be posting my jackets and gloves to my Etsy account here pretty soon, once I run out of bags to work on. (Only three left to make.) My first thought was to make a coffin-shaped pattern to make a bag out of. I was thinking in a sort of light pink with fabric paint icing, a lavender interior and lavender straps. What do you guys think?

If I end up doing it, of course I'll share with you the juicy deets as well as a couple of pictures. Speaking of pictures, here's the bag I'm currently working on (it's one of the three):


Isn't the fabric just refreshing? I love the criss-cross pattern of the yellow, which is also going to the the lining for the bag and the interior of the inside pocket. This should be up in the shop within a day or two. Final pictures to come.

I also took a pretty fine picture of my new thread garden:


Being able to have all of them in one place and easily accessible has been a godsend. I don't have to wonder if I have a decent cerulean thread tucked away...somewhere...around. I can just look, and know. Like a person who has their life together. Haha!

Also, Reginald says hello. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment