Thursday, May 3, 2018

Bags, Richard!

Salutations!

Wanted to share a bit of what I'm working on right now. I've been a little obsessed with bag making lately. I bought the ita backpack pattern from Alex Lynn Crafts and now I can't stop making them. I made one that was just for me first so that I could mess up a lil and not have it be a problem. It's so much fun! And when you don't have to worry about sizing, all the better. I decided to go with a subtle Steven Universe theme for the fabric:


It's been about a week since I finished it and I already have great plans for the thing. Many pins, lights, and even a patch of Steven's gem!

So now I'm working on another three of them. I'm almost done with a MyLittlePony one, and I've got two cut out in Zelda fabric. I can't wait to see them finished. Being able to stare at the completed bag for a couple of minutes is divine.

I've also got an extra large elf coat I recently finished in cyan and spinach green that I'm hoping to get posted to Etsy soon.

My birthday is in a couple of days and my parents have graciously made available a good amount of fabric money for the occasion. We'll see what kinds of things I can get into with that. I'm so excited to work on more!

No comments:

Post a Comment