Wednesday, June 20, 2018

New Product Photography

Hey, folks! Cow here. So I decided that since my new work included limited access to online classes, I might as well take a short course on Photography. I've been practicing my product photography and so I updated the pictures for the star bag:





As well as a whole new listing for the candy bag I recently finished:




I've recently been provided a new pattern for a different type of bag. Not sure if it's going to work out though. It's a side bag. I guess I'll have to finish it. Until then I'll reserve judgement. I've also been working on that coffin pattern I was talking about. I'll definitely post pictures when I've got them. The most exciting new addition to my collection of fabrics-that-are-soon-to-be-bags is a really beautiful pastel sailor moon themed fabric. I don't want to spoil the surprise though, so I'll have pictures of that up once I'm at least in progress for that one.

I was hoping to update the pictures on the other three listings as soon as I can. I find that the techniques I've learned have also taught me sufficiently to cringe at what I had previously thought of as acceptable. I also want to widen my selection. I have a couple of jersey-style elf coats I'd like to post and I think adding cat paw gloves and tails would round out my selection nicely.

Let me know if there's anything you think you'd like to see in my shop, or if you have any suggestions on things I could change!

I heart you guys.

-Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment