Sunday, May 13, 2018

Hyrulian Completion!

Hey guys!

After a nice long birthday celebration, I decided it was time to get back to work. And work I did! Just finished the second bag I made to post on my Etsy page. I'm really thrilled with how it turned out and I hope that it finds a swell home soon. Check it out:



And with my paw inside it for good scale:

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole "product photography" thing. I took the class on instructables and it definitely helped. I whole-heartedly recommend their classes. They put some real effort into teaching some incredible things on there.

Oh, I also just got my first custom order! I've posted some pictures of the fabric to my instagram, and I'll be putting more on here when it's a little further along. Thanks to everyone who is helping to make my dream a reality. You're all wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment