Wednesday, July 18, 2018

MOON PRISM POWER!!!

Hullo again!

So much has happened since last I posted. I do hope you'll forgive me for all the news.

I got a whole nice batch of fabric in. Various cute things in cute styles. I've sold a couple more bags as well. I'm planning on making another Steven Universe bag. I might even make two and keep one for myself. My most recent completed bag was a pastel Sailor Moon bag!






I reverse applique'd the moons on in a pastel yellow plaid. I'm in love with this fabric and so glad that I found it. It's even more darling in person!

I also got a custom order for a size I didn't have, so I had to draft a pattern for it. That harrowing experience done, I'm now in the process of putting it together. It's a mega-bag and I'm pretty sure it has a fight with Godzilla next week. I'll post some pics of that once it's compete. I can't wait to have it done. Working with that much interfacing is hard!

I posted my plus-sized elf coat on the shop as well. Here's a preview if you're interested:





It's made out of t-shirts! I was thinking I would make a whole series of them, but there hasn't been much interest, so I don't know. I have a couple of them I made for myself and they're a lot lighter and easier to wear than the sweater ones, which makes it perfect for the eternal Texas summer. 

Anyway, more shenanigans to follow and more updates when they happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment